“The most entertaining weather podcast on your listening device!” Storm Front Freaks is an eclectic team of amateur and professional storm enthusiasts from various backgrounds hosting exciting guests from the weather industry. We create an entertaining program with game shows, happy hour drinks and comments about the latest “weather fool”. Our bi-weekly show records LIVE Thursday evenings at 9pmET/8pmCT on YouTube (Storm Front Freaks RAW) and Oklahoma Weather Tracker TV with the edited audio show available on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher and other popular podcast apps the following Sunday. You can also join us at www.stormfrontfreaks.com
- Kim Cunningham-Freelance on camera meteorologist and speaker. Former on camera meteorologist and storm specialist on The Weather Channel. Served as an Air Force forecaster.
- Brady Harris-Senior Atmospheric Sciences student at the Ohio State University. Member of OSU’s Meteorology Club, creates weekly weather forecasts for BuckeyeTV and chases in his free time.
- Marc Johnson-Amateur storm spotter for Kanabec County SKYWARN. Former on-air radio host most notably with KKSR-FM. Currently Executive Director with East Central Minnesota Educational Cable Cooperative.
- Phil Johnson-Amateur storm spotter, and local storm chaser. Former on-air radio host on WQPM-FM. Business Owner.
- Dina Knightly-Digital meteorologist and weather producer for The Lift on The Weather Channel App. Former weather producer on The Weather Channel’s Wake Up With Al, Weather Center Live and Weekend Recharge.
- Mark Massaro-Former television broadcast meteorologist for 20 years most notably with WLWT-TV. Business Owner.
- Jen Watson-Social media specialist and Meteorologist at The Weather Channel. Former weather producer on Weather Center Live and on camera meteorologist in Mississippi and Alabama. Avid storm chaser.