- The Saint Mary’s River near Decatur, affecting Adams, Allen (Ind.) and Van Wert Counties
- The Wabash River near Bluffton, affecting Wells and Huntington Counties.
- The Tiffin River near Stryker, affecting the Ohio counties of Defiance, Fulton and Williams.
- The Eel River at North Manchester, affecting Cass, Kosicusko, Miami, Wabash and Whitley Counties.
- The Auglaize River near Fort Jennings, affecting the Ohio counties of Allen, Paulding and Putnam.
NWS forecasts minor flooding along all of the above rivers, except for the Eel and Auglaize, where it forecasts moderate flooding. Here’s a link to the latest, verbatim flood warning statements (scroll down to find the statement for the river in which you’re interested).
Meanwhile, a Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 p.m. EST for all 37 northern Indiana, southern lower Michigan and northwestern Ohio counties covered by the northern Indiana NWS office. Forecasters expect the strongest winds — 20 mph to 30 mph with gusts to 45 mph — to develop late this morning and persist through mid-afternoon. Here’s a link to the latest statement on the Wind Advisory.
The good news is that the convective outlooks from the NWS Storm Prediction Center predict no severe thunderstorms in the Midwest for the next eight days.